Paris rental studio in the 15th.
Functional and efficient artist’s loft clear span with magnificent daylight on the top floors with huge windows and very high ceiling. The space is perched on a quiet calm pedestrian street, double exposure, overlooking two parcs. Shared areas include an eat in kitchen for your supplied croissants, espresso, tea, and refreshments, also with a balcony for breaks. There is a fully equipped office for image production and printing that can be used as a fitting and wardrobe room, bathroom with shower, and a separate washroom.
The studio is fully equipped with Broncolor Flash, HMI and tungsten, all the necessary stands, reflectors, and accessories are at your disposition during your session. From full sunlight to blocked out every mix of light from flash to daylight and all mixed sources are possible. See the equipment list.
Shooting surface 5x5 m 17’ x17’ 15+’ ceilings white walls ceiling and parquet
Make up area
Iron and board, clothes rack, bathrobe (s) towels,
Continental breakfast, espresso, tea, refreshments offered. (max 6 persons),
Poly boards black/white (x2) 8x4’ apple box pose box, wind machine
WiFi , stereo, flat screen 37” Sony (HDMI or VGA)
Rates 295€ TTC per day all inclusive, or 160€ for 4 hours with minimal equipment
9h-18h over time : 50€ / hr.
Broncolor Grafit A4 3200 J x2
Broncolor Pulso heads x8
Broncolor Lightbar 60cm
Broncolor Lightbar 120cm
Broncolor Picolite x2
Broncolor Ringlight with modeling lights
Broncolor Strip light EM 150 x40 cm x2
Broncolor Strip light EM 110 x30 cm
Broncolor box light 55x90 cm
Broncolor P-soft Beauty Dish and grid 52 cm x3
Broncolor P65 4 way Barn Doors X2
Broncolor P70 and grids x3
Broncolor P65 and grid x3
Broncolor Picolite Fresnel and snoot and grids x2
Broncolor Snoot for Pulso
Broncolor umbrella reflector x2
Parapluie Photoflex 70 cm x2
Aurora Octa 150 cm ø
Octa 90 cm ø
Plume 140 x100 cm
LTM 1200 w HMI Fresnel
Kobold 575 w HMI Fresnel and or open face
LTM 500 w Tungsten Fresnel
LTM 200 w Tungsten Fresnel
Open face Tungsten 1000 W
Forfait Electricity for HMI 30€
Booms ( short ) x3 1 of which SuperBoom
Manfrotto 004 x6
Manfrotto 060b ( small stands) x5
Manfrotto back lite x3
Manfrotto medium stands x3
Manfrotto Autopole II 5 m for roll paper holder or other x2
Manfrotto tripod 161MKII and 3D head or ball head
Diverse accessories : super clamps, double clips, etc.
Background paper and filters not included in rentals;
Roll paper 2.72 m billed per linear metre used : 15 euros HT.
Roll paper 2.72 m white, creme, Champagne, grey, dark grey, charcoal
Black thick felt 10m x 3m
Frost, Rolux, various colours, in sheets and rolls.
Large white translucid plexi 2x1.5 m to make a cyclo shooting table
Medium white translucid plexi 1.5x1 m
Glass sheets 1.5 x 0.65 m x2
Lots of reflectors black, silver mat, silver mirrored, and mirrors.
Digital capture extra ask for a quote :
Canon 5DMK III, 24-105L or 100mm L macro
MacBook Pro, Light Room 5, or Capture One Pro V6,
Adobe PS CS6, cables for tethered shooting, MacPro dual screens, etc.
Photo Seminar April 27 2014, 10h-18h Paris
Nude and lingerie photo seminar in
a daylight studio.
Reserve your place today as places are limited.
Please contact us by email. Click here to download the PDF.
Level and cameras required : Digital camera preferably a dSLR.
Open to all levels yet knowing how to set your camera settings is a minimum, and some basic notions of photography is helpful.
Daylight studio nude and lingerie seminar with individual one on one shooting times.
- The seminar will give you an opportunity to better understand and modify light specifically for women by shooting individually with the model in each scenario.
- Studio : the ideal location, an artists daylight studio with southwest exposure. Lights used will depend on the weather and can include ambient, HMI continuous, and or flash.
- Number of participants is limited to 4 maximum which assures you will have lots of quality time to shoot. Neil Snape will be there to instruct and guide you in throughout each stage. His method is always to demonstrate the most efficient, simplified ways of obtaining excellent results in a non technical way. By far the most important element starts with observation, and what you learn in this seminar is valid for any shooting environments not limited to studio work.
- You will discover multiple types of light and how to mix them for each situation.
- We will touch on some post production with the use of LightRoom.
Model : FanFanPro
Very experienced model, lovely in every way, truly knows how to pose which makes it easy to produce excellent images from the very start. Please see her references here :
- Upon arrival, meet with participants over a café and croissants.
- Discuss the objectives of the 3 set ups to be covered as well as how to build and maintain the all important communication between you and the model.
- Set up nº1 : tips to making the light work for you, what to observe, how to modify the light.
- Each participant then will shoot their own session for the allotted time.
- Home made lunch on site.
- Set up nº2 then nº3 with a one on one session for each set up.
- Group discussion of the results.
- Brief introduction to LightRoom, where you can import an image and try some different control setting presets.
225 € TTC special introductory price ( 125 € required at the inscription non refundable, except in the case of annulation by the organiser).
The seminar can be paid by cheque ( French accounts only, bank transfer, or Paypal.
Café, croissants, juice, and lunch all inclusive.
Transportation : Métro Lourmel line 8, bus n°42, Tramway T3, street parking ( park meters )
24, rue Modigliani 75015 Paris Codes for the doors will be emailed upon confirmation.
You will be required to sign and respect a model release contract before shooting citing the usage rights and conditions between you and the model.
Photos around the shooting area and make up space.
24, rue Modigliani
Lourmel Ligne 8
Accès et stationnement aisés
Place de parking à disposition sur demandes