Seminar/Workshop by Neil Snape
Professional image and video workflow in Lightroom.
Date : Sunday 22 June 2014
Time : 11am – 5pm 4 participants maximum.
Reserve your place today as places are limited. Please contact us by email. Click here to download the PDF.
Level and cameras required: Open to all levels yet knowing some image editing applications and some basic notions of photography are helpful.
A laptop (Mac or PC) is required with a late version of Lightroom installed If you have not yet acquired Lightroom, a trial version with full functionality is available for free from Adobe : Download a free trial of Photoshop Lightroom 5
From first look to final image, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom makes everything about digital photography easier, faster, and more organized.
This workshop is targeted for the most common professional workflow practices.
We will work through each of the fundamental modules, navigation around the application, setting the preferences, and customising your workspace. Going straight to the core of what makes one of the best possible worlds in digital imaging, and specific instruction of how to make it work for you and your images.
- Importing images and video, working with catalogues, folders, and collections.
- Catalogue management including updating catalogues from multiple computers.
- Adding basic metadata templates to your images.
- Exporting images and use of presets.
- Sorting and selecting images.
- Control and correction of each and every aspect of the control panels, and application of presets.
- Syncing , applying presets across multiple files, saving out of presets.
- Print management, custom templates, setting profiles for printing.
- Create web galleries, direct uploads to your server.
- Upon arrival, meet with participants over a café and croissants.
- Lightroom presentation, working space, navigation, setting preferences for best workflow.
- Work through the Library module.
- Home made lunch on site.
- Work through the Develop module, then the Print, and Web modules.
125 € TTC special introductory price ( 75 € required at the inscription non refundable, except in the case of annulation by the organiser).
The seminar can be paid by cheque ( French accounts only, bank transfer, or Paypal.
Café, croissants, juice, and lunch all inclusive.
Transportation : Métro Lourmel line 8, bus n°42, Tramway T3, street parking ( park meters )
24, rue Modigliani 75015 Paris Codes for the doors will be emailed upon confirmation.
You will be required to sign and respect a model release contract before shooting citing the usage rights and conditions between you and the model.